Wednesday 29 April 2009

I'm tired of the Mac Love-in

I'm back - did you miss me? Whilst I've been away I've been stewing about Apple. It's certainly no holiday - it's been a pet stew of mine for the past 9 years. That's a long time to hold a grudge.

You could say it's because I've never owned anything made by Apple - in which case I'd gruffly mutter about wannabe's and how it's not all about looks.

But what's got my goat today is the CNet comparison of the iPhone vs the netbook - their 'extreme writing test' driving in a rally car to see which is more accurate on the text input under such conditions.

The iPhone won.

FIX.

The whole typing mechanism is so totally different - the thumb predictive text of the iPhone vs a laptop, key pad, two handed input. What the hell kind of comparison is that?

Flippin' Macophiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment